top of page

Club Ujjayi 108 Group

Public·3 members
Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

The Legendary Sword Dealer Experience: A Review of the Three Legendary Swords in Blox Fruits

Locating the Legendary Sword Dealer in Blox Fruits is crucial for those who want a unique weapon that stands above the rest. Unfortunately however, this rare NPC can be slightly difficult to find. That's why we've created this brief guide to help you search every spawn location for the disappearing swordsman.

The Legendary Sword Dealer is a NPC that rarely spawns in the Second Sea. Every time he spawns, he sells one out of the three legendary swords, them being Shisui, Saddi, and Wando. Each sword costs 2,000,000.

legendary sword dealer

The Dealer only spawns at a certain interval, which can be checked by talking to the Manager. The Manager will give the player a different dialogue depending on how much time is left before the dealer spawns.

Swords are a weapon classification of up-close-and-personal, melee weapons that can be found and bought everywhere in the Blox Fruits universe. All swords have two unique abilities, and some swords have imbue or skills that originate from their Blox Fruit counterpart (or from somewhere else). Many swords can also be upgraded via the blacksmith NPCs, to do extra damage to enemies.

First, need to know that trading with a sword dealer is the only way to get legendary swords in the game. The Dealer is one of the rarest NPCs in the game. Each time he spawns, he will offer to sell you one of three swords: Shisui, Saddi, and Wando. Fortunately, the price for every sword is the same - they cost 2,000,000. But the issue is that the dealer might offer you a sword that you already have. In this case, the only option for you is to wait. But how long should you wait?LEGENDARY SWORD DEALER RESPAWN TIME

When the dealer spawns depends on how old the server is. And the older the server is, the more time it will take for the dealer to spawn. Approximately, it will take between 5 and 6 hours. And if you want to know the amount of time you need to wait, you need to speak with the Manager. This is an NPC that can tell you how long you should wait. So, do not think that trading with legendary sword dealers is an easy task. He's an elusive fellow.WHERE TO FIND LEGENDARY SWORD DEALER IN BLOX FRUITSNow that we've established how the legendary sword dealer works, it is time to discuss where to find him. In total, there are 7 locations where this rare NPC can be spawned. Generally, dealers will only spawn in the Second Sea. However, to access this area, you must be above level 700.

• Unfortunately, the dealer spawns randomly. So, whether you will find him or not depends entirely on luck. But please do not get disappointed if you cannot find the dealer. Just wait, and maybe you will be luckier next time. Below, we have included a list of all seven locations where dealers can be found:Near the Colosseum's arches.

• The green zone.

• The tunnel underneath the Kingdom of Rose.

• Near 3 rock formations near Fajita.

• In the Graveyard, near the central park.

• The large rock plateau near the Factory.

• Usoap's Island, inside the centre house.

In conclusion, the legendary sword dealer is randomly spawned in one out of seven possible locations in the Second Sea. Therefore, finding him is one of the most problematic tasks in the game. Fortunately, claiming free gifts through the Blox Fruits codes is much easier.

How to buy legendary swords from the dealer in Blox Fruits

Where to find the legendary sword dealer in the Second Sea

Shisui, Saddi, and Wando: the three legendary swords sold by the dealer

The best time to look for the legendary sword dealer in Roblox

Tips and tricks for finding the rarest NPC in Blox Fruits

How to get the True Triple Katana by buying all three legendary swords

The Manager: how he can help you locate the legendary sword dealer

The spawn locations and intervals of the legendary sword dealer

How to avoid server-hopping and exploiters when looking for the dealer

The benefits and drawbacks of each legendary sword in Blox Fruits

How to complete the Colosseum Quest to unlock the legendary sword dealer

The history and lore of the legendary swords and their dealer

How to trade or sell your legendary swords to other players in Blox Fruits

How to upgrade your legendary swords with mastery and devil fruits

The best builds and combos for using legendary swords in combat

How to challenge other players with legendary swords in duels and tournaments

How to join a clan or guild that specializes in legendary swords

How to get free or discounted legendary swords from the dealer

How to customize your appearance and outfit with legendary swords

How to roleplay as a legendary sword dealer or user in Blox Fruits

How to make a fan art or video of the legendary sword dealer or his swords

How to get notified when the legendary sword dealer spawns in your server

How to use a private server or VIP server to find the dealer faster

How to glitch or hack the game to spawn the dealer or his swords

How to report or ban players who abuse or scam with legendary swords

How to get a refund or replacement for your lost or broken legendary swords

How to contact the developer or moderator of Blox Fruits for issues with the dealer or his swords

How to give feedback or suggestions for improving the dealer or his swords

How to join a community or forum of legendary sword enthusiasts and experts

How to learn more about the real-life inspirations and references of the legendary swords and their dealer

How to compare and contrast the legendary swords with other types of swords in Blox Fruits

How to unlock achievements or rewards for buying or using legendary swords

How to donate or support the creator of Blox Fruits and the legendary sword dealer

How to get a shoutout or feature from the developer for your legendary sword skills or collection

How to become a beta tester or influencer for new updates involving the dealer or his swords

How to write a review or guide for the legendary sword dealer or his swords

How to rank the legendary swords from best to worst according to different criteria

How to cope with frustration or disappointment when you can't find the dealer or his swords

How to celebrate or brag when you finally get your desired legendary sword from the dealer

How to have fun and enjoy the game with your friends and fellow legendary sword users

My main goal was to get ttk when I started blox fruits and now that I have Wando and Saddi, all I need it Shisui and I've been grinding for months to get the sword. I've checked the dealer at least 30 times and it's always been Saddi or Wando. I don't know if there is a bug that has been going on that Shisui just will never come up or if im just insanely unlucky, but all three swords are supposed to be equal chances to get them from the dealer. Any responses are much appreciated.

So as the title says I need some help with the legendary sword dealer and the way I'm good do is try to cheat the system by asking anyone if they can see the text of the manager in the second sea at the cafe and the dialogue is "a man in here earlier claim to see his ship nearby today check back with me later" so can anyone help me with that and friend me so I can go to their server

Defeating bosses, paying Sword Sellers, paying Legendary Sword Dealers, and using Robux are ways to gain swords. Millions of users play Roblox Blox Fruits. It's a massively popular Roblox anime game made by mygame43 in 2019. It's heavily influenced by the manga series One Piece.

Only the most powerful fighters will be capable of surviving the Roblox realm of Blox Fruits' terrifying armies and ferocious creatures. Blox Fruits may grant players unique elemental abilities, but swords can be the vital breath.

Cavender's long attacks allow players to hit from a range while still dealing injury, making it an excellent sword for crushing enemies and reaching high stages. It can use its talents to release purple and white flowers, and it possesses powerful leaps that can help it run faster if needed.

Shisui is recognized as one of the most preferred swords in the game due to its flash-like attacks and ability to hit multiple opponents. It has a longer range than other swords and a low delay rate. The Legendary Sword Dealer may sell the sword for 2,000,000 Robux.

The Mysterious Man in charge of Green Zone's highest "stem" can sell it for 2,000,000 Robux. This blade will change to whichever color players choose if they have a Haki color enabled since it is covered in their Buso Haki. Players should have 300 Expertise in Saddi, Shisui, and Wando to obtain this sword. Saddi,

Shisui and Wando each cost 2,000,000 Beli from the Legendary Sword Dealer. Taking this into consideration, TTK will set players back 8,000,000 Robux. In real money, that's 6 million dollars for the three legendary swords and 2 million dollars for the fusion price.

It isn't easy to obtain. It's hard to track down the famed sword salesman. Moreover, the sword trader may or may not have the sword players seek. It is costly, 8 million dollars. It's extremely difficult to obtain because players must grind to 300 mastery on three swords. It's simple to avoid the X move. Foes are thrown into the air when using the X move, which might be problematic when grinding or raiding.

True Triple Katana is one of the four mythical swords (The other is Yoru, cursed dual katana and hallow scythe.) It is obtained by getting Saddi, Shisui and Wando. You need to get all of these swords to 300 mastery. Then, you go to the green zone to the highest leaf, and there is a NPC called the mysterious man. He will give you True Triple Katana for 2 mil beli.

Note: To get the three legendary swords: Saddi, Shisui, and Wando, you must find the legendary sword dealer and he spawns every four to five hours and can spawn in 7 different places and despawns in five minutes. (I don't like it, I think it would be better if it were 10 minutes.)

Also to know when the sword dealer spawns most of the time, You have to speak to the manager in new world in the cafe, the dialogue for it changes from time to time, with the 2nd to last ending with something like "Oh, I just saw him in the area he said he will be in the area for 5 minutes, good luck finding him!" this message tells you that he is in the area

Want to know how to find Shisui in Blox Fruits? Playing Roblox Blox Fruits, you can find many powerful swords, and today we are going to talk about the weapon that can be used to make True Triple Katana. This sword is strong on its own, but its upgraded version makes it extremely valuable. You can use Shisui to get one of the most powerful weapons in this game, and we highly recommend that you craft it as soon as possible.

As you can see, you will have to visit multiple locations to find a dealer who can sell you Shisui. Use any fruit with mobility skills, such as the Portal Fruit, to make traveling easier. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get April Fools Title in Blox Fruits.

• SkillsWeapon proficiency

• EquipmentAdventurer's blade

• Ash shaft string halfsword

• Blade

• Crescent

• Full crescent

• Half crescent

• Riverfield standard guard blade

• Saha guards' full crescent

• String halfsword

• String sword

• Trade GoodsChunk of jade

• Fragments of tombac

• High quality jade lump

• Official block of Bakar

• Stamped block of bell metal

• SkillsEquipmentTrade GoodsWeapon proficiency

• Adventurer's blade

• Ash shaft string halfsword

• Blade

• Crescent

• Full crescent

• Half crescent

• Riverfield standard guard blade

• Saha guards' full crescent

• String halfsword

• String sword

• Chunk of jade

• Fragments of tombac

• High quality jade lump

• Official block of Bakar

• Stamped block of bell metal

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page